1/1 Photo of Homemade Oreo Cookies
Do you know exactly how to eat an Oreo? Well, to do it, you unscrew it, very fast! 'Cause a kid'll eat the middle of an Oreo first! And save the chocolate cookie outside, for last!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Blend all the cooking ingredients with an electric mixer.
- 3Then, knead it with your hands until it reaches the consistency of dough.
- 4Form the dough into balls about 3/4 of an inch in diameter and press them flat, 1/2 inch apart, onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the cookies are crunchy.
- 6Let the cookies cool on the sheets.
- 7As the cookies cool you can start making the filling.
- 8Combine all the filling ingredients and mix well with an electric mixer.
- 9With your hands form the filling into little balls about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch in diameter.
- 10Place a filling ball in the center of the flat side of one of the cooled cookies and press down with another cookie, flat side down, until the filling spreads out to the edge.
- 11You can double the recipe for Double-Stuff Oreos, but why stop there, go for Triple-Stuff, or even Quadruple-Stuff, you are the master of your Oreo!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Oreo Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 71.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g