Do you know exactly how to eat an Oreo? Well, to do it, you unscrew it, very fast! 'Cause a kid'll eat the middle of an Oreo first! And save the chocolate cookie outside, for last!
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Blend all the cooking ingredients with an electric mixer.
- Then, knead it with your hands until it reaches the consistency of dough.
- Form the dough into balls about 3/4 of an inch in diameter and press them flat, 1/2 inch apart, onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the cookies are crunchy.
- Let the cookies cool on the sheets.
- As the cookies cool you can start making the filling.
- Combine all the filling ingredients and mix well with an electric mixer.
- With your hands form the filling into little balls about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch in diameter.
- Place a filling ball in the center of the flat side of one of the cooled cookies and press down with another cookie, flat side down, until the filling spreads out to the edge.
- You can double the recipe for Double-Stuff Oreos, but why stop there, go for Triple-Stuff, or even Quadruple-Stuff, you are the master of your Oreo!