1/1 Photo of Homemade Oreo Cookies
I got this recipe from a friend of mine, who doesn't like Oreos?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Mix cake mix, eggs and oil together well.
- 3Shape into marble size balls.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. They are done when the tops looked cracked.
- 6Mix margarine, cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla together.
- 7When cookies are completely cooled, frost the flat side of one cookie and then sandwich with another cookie.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Oreo Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1836 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 282.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g