Homemade Oatmeal Yeast Rolls
- Place all ingredients except melted butter in bread machine pan, select Dough setting, and press Start.
- When dough has risen long enough, the machine will beep. Turn off bread machine, remove bread pan, and turn out dough onto a floured countertop or cutting board. Gently roll and stretch dough into an 18-inch rope.
- With a sharp knife, divide dough into 12 pieces.
- Grease a large baking sheet. Shape each piece into a round ball; flatten slightly; place on baking sheet. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each roll. Cover and let rise 30-45 minutes until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 425°F Brush each roll with melted butter. Bake for 12-15 minutes until brown. Serve.