Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Homemade noodles from the Pioneer Woman blogs. This description will be a work in progress to discover what my old memory remembers of when I was a kid. Formica tables, rolled noodles, folded over a wood dowel clothes rack, throwing the noodles in the area to help dry - [of course Mom was in the kitchen]. First recipe used in was added basic chicken and stock for Chicken Noodle soup. Did remind me of my Mom's chicken soup. Someday soon we will be fusing Fried Chicken memory in my head with the "Chicken & Waffles" I have heard about through some googgle searches. These noodles are going to be used in new recipe adapted from Rossario's Restaurant's recipe for the "3 P's" - Peas, Pruscitto, and Orcettee.
- make well in flour.
- crack eggs into flour.
- mix with fork and then well with floured fingers.
- flour librally kneading surface.
- knead and fold over until all smooth.
- roll out into thin circles, allow to dry.
- roll into long roll and cut strips square or diagonally.
- boil 2 or 3 minutes in salted water, drain, toss with melted butter.