Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
These noodles are great in chicken noodle soup. A co-worker gave me the recipe years ago.
- Measure flour into bowl.
- Make a well and add eggs and salt.
- Add water 1 tbs. at a time until dough forms a ball.
- Turn dough on to floured board and kneed until elastic and smooth.
- Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Divide dough in to 4 equal parts.
- Roll dough 1 section at a time until paper thin.
- Cut into noodles. Shake off flour and let dry on a paper towel for about 2 hours.
For such a simple item, this recipe was great. You can tell the originater really understood this recipe when they suggested you let the dough 'rest' for ten minutes. The only addition I could add was this: when you cut the strands, cut them in various widths or put another way, cut some wide, some coke bottle shaped etc. Excellent repice.