Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is just another one of my Grandmother's many hidden talents. (Homemade Noodles) She made all of her food from scratch. It was not only cheaper at the time, but better for you, according to her.
- Combine 3 egg yolks, 1 whole egg, and 2 Tbls. cold water.
- Beat in 1 teaspoons salt and 2 cups flour.
- Roll this out and allow to dry and a half a day, if possible.
- Cut thin as if you’re making spaghetti noodles.
- Sprinkle flour on cut noodles and shake off excess flour before adding to boiling broth.
- Cover and cook approximately 8 minutes. Use for spaghetti dinner or a pasta salad.