24 hrs 10 mins
This is just another one of my Grandmother's many hidden talents. (Homemade Noodles) She made all of her food from scratch. It was not only cheaper at the time, but better for you, according to her.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 3 egg yolks, 1 whole egg, and 2 Tbls. cold water.
- 2Beat in 1 teaspoons salt and 2 cups flour.
- 3Roll this out and allow to dry and a half a day, if possible.
- 4Cut thin as if you’re making spaghetti noodles.
- 5Sprinkle flour on cut noodles and shake off excess flour before adding to boiling broth.
- 6Cover and cook approximately 8 minutes. Use for spaghetti dinner or a pasta salad.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 194.4 mg
- Sodium 605.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 9.8 g