Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of the easiest and tastiest BBQ sauce I have ever made. Great variations below, I really like the liquid smoke flavor added. Posting so I don't loose. From Eating Consciously blog.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl.
- For a spicier sauce - add 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- For a less spicy sauce - omit the chipotle.
- For a sweeter sauce - use ketchup instead of tomato sauce.
- For a less sweet sauce - use only 1/4 cup agave nectar.
- For a smoky sauce - add a few drops of liquid smoke.
- For a variation - add some minced garlic, freshly grated ginger, or lime juice.