Recipe by JustaQT
Hair remover and shaper!
Top Review by alleycatb
this was messy sticky and did not work. I think it needs more cooking in order to do what it is supposed to. waste of honey. sorry Im going to try to cook this down a little so it is more like the other recipe on zaar for this. I cooked this on the stovetop until it was a dark amber and it worked just fine. I did find that I got red spots on my legs when I used this but my brow cam out fine. Also did hubby's chest and back. this recipe is fine if you cook it enough I think it is just the cooking time or microwave settings are not enough. cornstarch definately helped. aperently not as painful as wax. I dont know never used wax before. Thanks for the recipe anyway
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust area with cornstarch first.
- Mix the ingredients, and microwave it for 2 minute.
- ,stir and microwave it for about 20-30 sec.
- Let it cool till it is warm and you can spread a THIN strip onto your skin.
- Make sure your skin is clean, so the oils in your skin and hair don't keep the sugar from sticking.
- Using small knife with no blade like a cheese spreader, a popsicle stick, or a tongue depressor to spread it on.
- Spread a thin strip of the mixture onto leg, Cover it with a strip of cotton fabric (like an old shirt or old sheet).
- Rub the strip three times in the direction of the growth, then (very important) pull the skin taut, pull against the direction of hair growth.
- BTW, whether you pull the skin taut from the top or bottom of the strip doesn't seem to matter, just the tautness of the skin.
- You have to occasionally reheat the mixture for about 23sec in the microwave.