Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I acquired this recipe from the Inn Chef Show. It's a great feeling to make your own mustard.
Make and share this Homemade Mustard recipe from Food.com.
- Using a coffee grinder, grind the yellow mustard seeds until they are powdery and resemble coarse meal.
- Place in a food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
- Process until very smooth.
- Store in the fridge in sterilised jar.
- Note: This mustard improves dramatically over time.
- Its flavors will mellow, becoming rounder and less sharp.