I acquired this recipe from the Inn Chef Show. It's a great feeling to make your own mustard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a coffee grinder, grind the yellow mustard seeds until they are powdery and resemble coarse meal.
- 2Place in a food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
- 3Process until very smooth.
- 4Store in the fridge in sterilised jar.
- 5Note: This mustard improves dramatically over time.
- 6Its flavors will mellow, becoming rounder and less sharp.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1788.1
- Calories from Fat 1357
- Total Fat 150.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.3 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 37.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar