Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Here in Australia many people make their own museli. It's a great way to include exactly what you want as well as avoiding the possibilities of high suger/salt/fat in the supermarket options. It's easy to sub ingredients in and add more or less depending on your own taste. I dislike dried fruit, but my husband loves it, so I chop it into small pieces and keep it next to the museli so that he can add it as he takes a bowlful. We tend to eat this museli with natural yoghurt and fresh seasonal fruit or frozen cherries. If I putit together right before I leave for work it's still good to eat when I get there! It can also make a good dessert served with the same ingredients as above layered in a pretty glass.
- Pre-heat the oven to 120 degrees celcius.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Spread all the ingredients in a large baking tray.
- Place in the oven for 1 hr 15 minutes.
- Remove and mix around every 15 minutes to avoid burning on the top.