1/2 Photos of Homemade Meatballs
The Cooking Jar's Note:
What comes to mind when you think of meatballs? Some might remember as far back as Lady and the Tramp and the romantic scene shared over a plate of meatballs. Or you might think of Subway's pretty decent meatball sub with marinara sauce. Some might even think of trips to Ikea and the inevitable plate of Swedish Meatballs that somehow go hand in hand with buying furniture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix them together throughly with your hands.
- 2Scoop out about 1 tablespoon worth of meatball mixture and squeeze it several times to pack it tightly.
- 3Roll the mixture between the palms of your hands to form a 1 1/2" meatball.
- 4Arrange each meatball on a baking sheet.
- 5Bake the meatballs at 425 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- 6Once cooked, remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
- 7Allow the meatballs to cool down before trying to pick them up or they will break apart.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.5
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 134.7 mg
- Sodium 721.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 29.7 g