Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
What comes to mind when you think of meatballs? Some might remember as far back as Lady and the Tramp and the romantic scene shared over a plate of meatballs. Or you might think of Subway's pretty decent meatball sub with marinara sauce. Some might even think of trips to Ikea and the inevitable plate of Swedish Meatballs that somehow go hand in hand with buying furniture.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup dry parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix them together throughly with your hands.
- Scoop out about 1 tablespoon worth of meatball mixture and squeeze it several times to pack it tightly.
- Roll the mixture between the palms of your hands to form a 1 1/2" meatball.
- Arrange each meatball on a baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs at 425 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
- Allow the meatballs to cool down before trying to pick them up or they will break apart.
This is definitely one of the best meatball recipes I have tried in a while. Super delish!
A very simple and delicious recipe. The perfect addition to our spaghetti dinner. Will make them again.
Great, easy recipe!! My son loved these and I added a bit of 6 cheese Italian shredded cheese. Will definitely use this again!!