Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Why spend all that extra money on Myoplex, MetRx, or any other pre-packaged powder? All of them contain inferior carb (maltadextren) and protein sources anyway. This one is fast, versitile, and much better for you.
- 2⁄3 cup protein powder, any flavor (whey)
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats (fine ground) or 1⁄4 cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- combind all ingredients in blender or shaker cup.
- grind oats in a coffee grinder to very fine or just use oat flour.
- use a higher quality protein like Whey Isolate for best results.
- mix with 1 cup of water or skim milk.
- mix with fresh or frozen fruit, sugar free flavored syrups, or anything else you want to add.
- mix well and enjoy!