Why spend all that extra money on Myoplex, MetRx, or any other pre-packaged powder? All of them contain inferior carb (maltadextren) and protein sources anyway. This one is fast, versitile, and much better for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combind all ingredients in blender or shaker cup.
- 2grind oats in a coffee grinder to very fine or just use oat flour.
- 3use a higher quality protein like Whey Isolate for best results.
- 4mix with 1 cup of water or skim milk.
- 5mix with fresh or frozen fruit, sugar free flavored syrups, or anything else you want to add.
- 6mix well and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Meal Replacement Powder or Mrp
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: