1/2 Photos of Homemade Matzah for Passover
Home made Matzah is SO delicious - and so simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients and knead for ten minutes.
- 2Roll into a ball, cut in half, then cut each half into 8 pieces.
- 3Roll out each piece as thinly as possible into ovals,.
- 4pierce with a fork several times, to eliminate air holes,.
- 5and place on baking sheet covered with Parchment Paper.
- 6Bake at 450 to 500 for about 5 minutes, or until slightly browned.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Matzah for Passover
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g