Recipe by AmyZoe
Who knew you can make this from scratch, and it's pretty tasty--just like the real stuff. Serving size is estimated.
- 24 ounces apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 litter bottle ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour ginger ale in punch bowl or pitcher.
- Pour apple juice concentrate into ginger ale, swirling as you pour, so you don't need to stir the mixture and dilute the carbonation. You may lightly stir the drink, if desired.
- Serve immediately. If you don't like it this sweet you may want to dilute the apple juice with water (that's what I did) first and then add the ginger ale.