Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love marshmallow fluff but one day I couldn't find any. I found this recipe in a really old cookbook that my mom had. Love it!!! Of course, it's easier to buy premade but this tastes better!!
- 3 egg whites
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt.
- Mix with mixer on high speed for 10 minutes (or until thick).
- Add in icing sugar.
- Beat on low speed until well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix until blended.
- It's now ready to use or store.
- *To make strawberry fluff, substsitute strawberry falvoring for the vanilla and add one or two drops of red food coloring.
- This recipe may be frozen for later use.
- Remove from freezer and stir until fluff is mixed.
- It can be kept in the refrigerated for up to 1 week,.
- Stir well with a spoon before serving.
- **You can use this in any recipe that calls for marshmallow creme/fluff.
Tastes great and very simple. The first time I made it it came out perfect but the second time it was a little runny. Maybe it was too humid or I did something wrong?? Either way my boys loved it. I go through fluff like crazy with three teenage boys that eat peanut butter and fluff sandwiches daily.