I love marshmallow fluff but one day I couldn't find any. I found this recipe in a really old cookbook that my mom had. Love it!!! Of course, it's easier to buy premade but this tastes better!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt.
- 2Mix with mixer on high speed for 10 minutes (or until thick).
- 3Add in icing sugar.
- 4Beat on low speed until well blended.
- 5Add vanilla and mix until blended.
- 6It's now ready to use or store.
- 7*To make strawberry fluff, substsitute strawberry falvoring for the vanilla and add one or two drops of red food coloring.
- 8This recipe may be frozen for later use.
- 9Remove from freezer and stir until fluff is mixed.
- 10It can be kept in the refrigerated for up to 1 week,.
- 11Stir well with a spoon before serving.
- 12**You can use this in any recipe that calls for marshmallow creme/fluff.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Marshmallow Fluff
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 438.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 191.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 104.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g