Recipe by alimel_01
I love marshmallow fluff but one day I couldn't find any. I found this recipe in a really old cookbook that my mom had. Love it!!! Of course, it's easier to buy premade but this tastes better!!
Top Review by fancyfrancy
Tastes great and very simple. The first time I made it it came out perfect but the second time it was a little runny. Maybe it was too humid or I did something wrong?? Either way my boys loved it. I go through fluff like crazy with three teenage boys that eat peanut butter and fluff sandwiches daily.
- 3 egg whites
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt.
- Mix with mixer on high speed for 10 minutes (or until thick).
- Add in icing sugar.
- Beat on low speed until well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix until blended.
- It's now ready to use or store.
- *To make strawberry fluff, substsitute strawberry falvoring for the vanilla and add one or two drops of red food coloring.
- This recipe may be frozen for later use.
- Remove from freezer and stir until fluff is mixed.
- It can be kept in the refrigerated for up to 1 week,.
- Stir well with a spoon before serving.
- **You can use this in any recipe that calls for marshmallow creme/fluff.