- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded old cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- margarine or butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
- Once macaroni is cooked, layer in a greased casserole dish.
- Put a layer of macaroni, then a layer of cheese, and repeat.
- Use half of each item for each layer, making sure to end with the cheese on the top.
- Dot the top with margarine or butter.
- Pour the milk over the top, then sprinkle with bread crumbs until the cheese is completely covered.
- Cover and cook in a 325 degree oven for an hour.