1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Adam K.'s Note:
You're going to love this! It's very very cheesy. We make it mostly on Sundays and on holidays. Hope you guys enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta to box directions.
- 2Melt butter.
- 3In a large bowl add pasta, melted butter, Monterey jack and mozzarella; stir well to combine.
- 4Add mixture to a large deep casserole 13x9x4.
- 5Cube Velveeta and push the Velveeta down into pasta mixture (do it evenly).
- 6Add eggs to 1 1/2 cups of milk and pour evenly over pasta.
- 7Slowly pour half and half over the pasta (you may not need the whole quart).
- 8Top with 2 cups of the cheddar.
- 9Bake in preheated oven at 350° until brown and bubbly (about an hour or so). Put a cookie sheet under casserole dish in case it cooks over.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1194.1
- Calories from Fat 705
- Total Fat 78.3 g
- Saturated Fat 48.1 g
- Cholesterol 308.1 mg
- Sodium 1391.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 51.1 g