1/3 Photos of Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
This is an easy and yummy Mac and Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- 2Layer 1/2 the macaroni, 1/2 the butter and 1/2 the cheese into a round casserole dish.
- 3Repeat with another layer.
- 4In a small bowl, beat egg, add milk, salt and pepper.
- 5Pour egg mixture over macaroni/cheese adding more milk if desired.
- 6Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 7Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 294.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 17.5 g