1/1 Photo of Homemade Mac & Cheese (The Best You'll Ever Have)
Princess Peggy's Note:
I made this up today and it turned out even better than I imagined. I took ideas from many differnet mac & cheese recipes and tailored them to my preference. Please try this recipe and rate it! I have been on recipe zaar for years and no one has tried or rated any of my recipes yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water.
- 2Add macaroni. Cook until tender.
- 3Meanwhile, saute onion in olive oil, then set aside.
- 4Combine softened cream cheese and sour cream.
- 5Heat cream cheese and sour cream mixture over medium heat until uniform.
- 6Add desired amount of garlic powder.
- 7When mixture is smooth, add cheeses, bit by bit.
- 8I don't know the exact measurements for the cheeses, I just got all the cheeses in standard blocks and shredded it all. It looked like alot to me.
- 9Once all the shredded cheese is incorporated, combine cooked macaroni, cheese sauce, and caramelized onions in a baking dish.
- 10top with bread crumbs, and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Mac & Cheese (The Best You'll Ever Have)
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 79.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g