Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A simple recipe anyone can do it
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups whole milk
- 10 ounces of 3 years aged white cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons bleached all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- Preheat oven to 350* or set roasting oven to low setting.
- Bring to a boil 4-5 cups water.
- add 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- then add noodles.
- reduce heat to half, and cook 10 minute.
- In a large saucepan
- melt the butter, then add milk.
- mix well.
- while stirring add all dry ingredients.
- When all dry ingred. are mix well with the milk and butter,
- start slowly adding the cheddar cubes, stirring continously until the cheese is melted.
- In a large casserole dish, spray the dish with cooking (nonstick) spray
- the add the noodles.
- the gently pour the cheese sauce over the noodles.
- Then bake @ 350* for 45 minutes.
- Stir when done and ENJOY.