Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
My FAVOURITE summer dessert! This is low-cal. You can also make this using mangoes to get mango yoghurt, but always remember that a bowl of that will have double the amount of calories what a bowl of strawberry yogurt will have! I learnt this beautiful recipe on ZeeTV! Preparation time does not include refrigeration time.
- Bring milk to a boil in a pot.
- Add sugar.
- Allow it to simmer till it reduces to half its quantity, i.e.
- it should come down to 1 cup.
- While this is being done, chop strawberries.
- Process strawberries in a blender until they are pureed.
- Remove the sweetened milk into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add strawberry puree.
- Mix well.
- Transfer this strawberry yogurt to serving dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled with a slit strawberry sitting on the rim of the serving bowl.