Chef Kevin J's Note:
Old Family Recipe made from Beef,Pork, & Liver.Great for Breakfast..YUM
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook all meat separate to requirments.
- 2Save the juice from the pork & beef roast.
- 3Store pork and beef juice in fridge over night.
- 4The next day skim off white fat and despose of.
- 5Save juice.
- 6Grind all meat.
- 7Layer and put meat in kettle or large cooking pot as you grind.
- 8Grind up half med onion and ad to ground meat.
- 9Place kettle on top of stove burner and start to cook. ( STIR AS YOU COOK).
- 10Stir in beef & pork juice.
- 11Moisten meat mixture with 1/3 cups of water.
- 12Urban tells us: make it mushy.
- 13Thicken it with the buckwheat flour.
- 14add sage 2-4 tbl spoon full.
- 15add salt and pepper to taste.
- 16Aunt May reminds us : cook till mixture starts to pull away from kettle sides.
- 17make into patties and put in Press & Seal. Freeze and use as desired, great for breakfast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Liver Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (7131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 134.7 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & pepper