Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Old Family Recipe made from Beef,Pork, & Liver.Great for Breakfast..YUM
Make and share this Homemade Liver Sausage recipe from Food.com.
- Cook all meat separate to requirments.
- Save the juice from the pork & beef roast.
- Store pork and beef juice in fridge over night.
- The next day skim off white fat and despose of.
- Save juice.
- Grind all meat.
- Layer and put meat in kettle or large cooking pot as you grind.
- Grind up half med onion and ad to ground meat.
- Place kettle on top of stove burner and start to cook. ( STIR AS YOU COOK).
- Stir in beef & pork juice.
- Moisten meat mixture with 1/3 cups of water.
- Urban tells us: make it mushy.
- Thicken it with the buckwheat flour.
- add sage 2-4 tbl spoon full.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- Aunt May reminds us : cook till mixture starts to pull away from kettle sides.
- make into patties and put in Press & Seal. Freeze and use as desired, great for breakfast.