1/2 Photos of Homemade Light Pudding
Found this in a Light recipe book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder and cornstarch.
- 2Add milk and vanilla.
- 3Turn on burner to medium-high.
- 4Stir mixer constantly with a whisk.
- 5Pudding will come to a boil and thicken.
- 6Remove from heat and divide into four bowls/cups.
- 7Let cool, then refridgerate.
- 8Options: top with mini m&m's. Or fat free whip cream. Or put bowls/cups into freezer to make ice cream (add popsicle sticks to make pudding pops!).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Light Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 56.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g