1/3 Photos of Homemade Lemonade Concentrate
24 hrs 10 mins
Chef Gustival's Note:
I found this in a blog post and thought I would save it here. I have not tried it yet but it looks like it could be good.
My Private Note
- 1Wash the lemons well and cut them into thick slices.
- 2Put these in a large saucepan with the water and sugar.
- 3Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and let cool.
- 5Keep covered in the fridge for 24 hours.
- 6Strain, pour into a clean jar, cover and refrigerate.
- 7You now have a concentrate that needs to be mixed with water: one part concentrate to three parts water.
- 8Serve with lots of ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Lemonade Concentrate
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g