Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I found this in a blog post and thought I would save it here. I have not tried it yet but it looks like it could be good.
- Wash the lemons well and cut them into thick slices.
- Put these in a large saucepan with the water and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Keep covered in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Strain, pour into a clean jar, cover and refrigerate.
- You now have a concentrate that needs to be mixed with water: one part concentrate to three parts water.
- Serve with lots of ice.
This is a fun and great recipe... I really enjoy it.
I absolutely LOVE good lemonade!!! I'll take a cold glass of lemonade over a cold beer, ANY day! This recipe is VERY good! I didn't use "organic" lemons, though. When making a glass of it, I would suggest adding some sugar to taste...otherwise it's a little bitter, but with the extra sugar, it's VERY refreshing! THANKS for sharing!!!