Recipe by Buster's friend
This recipe wa kindly shared by DF whose DH has made since the beginning of time. She says, "It is Smooooth!". Needs at least 10 days to steep - going to get a pint of Everclear started to have for Thanksgiving.
- 6 cups coffee, fresh brewed (fill filter to the top with ground coffee)
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 pint Everclear alcohol
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean
Directions See How It's Made
- Brew a pot of coffee - as strong as you can make.
- Add 3 cups of sugar to coffee & stir to dissolve.
- Once cooled, add pint of Everclear to coffee/sugar mix .
- Store in 1/2 gallon glass container for at least 10 days. I plan to split between 2 - 1 quart Mason jars, dividing the vanilla bean between between the two jars.