Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe wa kindly shared by DF whose DH has made since the beginning of time. She says, "It is Smooooth!". Needs at least 10 days to steep - going to get a pint of Everclear started to have for Thanksgiving.
- 6 cups coffee, fresh brewed (fill filter to the top with ground coffee)
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 pint Everclear alcohol
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean
- Brew a pot of coffee - as strong as you can make.
- Add 3 cups of sugar to coffee & stir to dissolve.
- Once cooled, add pint of Everclear to coffee/sugar mix .
- Store in 1/2 gallon glass container for at least 10 days. I plan to split between 2 - 1 quart Mason jars, dividing the vanilla bean between between the two jars.