5 hrs 5 mins
I grew up watching The Cosby Show and seeing Bill Cosby with his Jell-O Pudding Pops on television every Saturday Morning. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find Jell-O Pudding Pops at the grocery store in a long time. I've heard they no longer make them, but rest assured you can still make them at home with this Homemade Jell-O Pudding Pops recipe. These Patriotic Pudding Pops are the perfect summer treat!
My Private Note
3 ounce ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix milk and pudding in bowl for 2 minutes.
- 2Divide into 3 equal portions.
- 3Color 1 portion red with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- 4Color 1 portion blue with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- 5Transfer each color to a zippered sandwich bag.
- 6Clip the corner of the blue and pipe it equally into the bottom of 5 (3 ounce) Dixie Cups.
- 7Lift and gently tap each cup on the counter to level up the pudding.
- 8Repeat the process with white and then red colors.
- 9Insert a popsicle stick in the middle of each cup and place in the freezer for 4-5 hours or until firm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Jell-O Pudding Pops
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 325.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g