Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I grew up watching The Cosby Show and seeing Bill Cosby with his Jell-O Pudding Pops on television every Saturday Morning. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find Jell-O Pudding Pops at the grocery store in a long time. I've heard they no longer make them, but rest assured you can still make them at home with this Homemade Jell-O Pudding Pops recipe. These Patriotic Pudding Pops are the perfect summer treat!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxwhite chocolate jell-o instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- red and blue food coloring
- Mix milk and pudding in bowl for 2 minutes.
- Divide into 3 equal portions.
- Color 1 portion red with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- Color 1 portion blue with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- Transfer each color to a zippered sandwich bag.
- Clip the corner of the blue and pipe it equally into the bottom of 5 (3 ounce) Dixie Cups.
- Lift and gently tap each cup on the counter to level up the pudding.
- Repeat the process with white and then red colors.
- Insert a popsicle stick in the middle of each cup and place in the freezer for 4-5 hours or until firm.