- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 3⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 tablespoons HP steak sauce
- 3⁄4 cup light vegetable oil (or olive oil if you prefer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- Continue processing as you slowly pour in the oil.
- Process until smooth.
- Continue processing for 30 seconds or until the dressing is fully combined and thickened.
- Keep in a covered container in the refrigerator until needed.
- Remove from refrigerator 1/2 hour before serving and re-blend if necessary.