Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have made this frequently, especially around the holidays. I use Jameson's Irish whiskey as the liqueur of choice when I make it. Poured into decorative bottles, it can be given as a holiday gift too. Recipe makes 44.75oz = 1323.42ml A serving size is 1.3oz (37ml) = 35 servings per recipe
- In a 6 cup blender, at low speed, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into clean bottles, cap tightly and store in the refrigerator.
- It will keep up to one month.
- Stir or shake well before serving.
- Can be served straight, on the rocks, over ice cream or used in recipes calling for Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Recipe makes 44.75oz = 1323.42ml.
- A serving size is 1.3oz (37ml) (37.0g) = 35 servings per recipe.