Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have made this frequently, especially around the holidays. I use Jameson's Irish whiskey as the liqueur of choice when I make it. Poured into decorative bottles, it can be given as a holiday gift too. Recipe makes 44.75oz = 1323.42ml A serving size is 1.3oz (37ml) = 35 servings per recipe
- In a 6 cup blender, at low speed, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into clean bottles, cap tightly and store in the refrigerator.
- It will keep up to one month.
- Stir or shake well before serving.
- Can be served straight, on the rocks, over ice cream or used in recipes calling for Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Recipe makes 44.75oz = 1323.42ml.
- A serving size is 1.3oz (37ml) (37.0g) = 35 servings per recipe.
As we are not whiskey drinkers---(but love Baileys) and have had a bottle of Dimple Hague for some years I used it to make this simple,easy recipe.I dissolved the coffee in 2 oz of hot water first but followed the rest.I made enough to use up the whiskey BUT thought it said to NOT use for a month. O M G it was so smooth delicious,& Top of the range. Better than Baileys.I defy anyone to survive more than 2 shots when kept for a month. Thanks Dee 514
This is very good, rather potent but very good especially mixed with buttershots. I put it in a shaker with equally amounts of buttershots and shake it up until it is nice and cold. Drink anyway you would like, shot glass or reqular glass.