I have made this frequently, especially around the holidays. I use Jameson's Irish whiskey as the liqueur of choice when I make it. Poured into decorative bottles, it can be given as a holiday gift too. Recipe makes 44.75oz = 1323.42ml A serving size is 1.3oz (37ml) = 35 servings per recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 6 cup blender, at low speed, combine all ingredients.
- 2Blend until smooth.
- 3Pour into clean bottles, cap tightly and store in the refrigerator.
- 4It will keep up to one month.
- 5Stir or shake well before serving.
- 6Can be served straight, on the rocks, over ice cream or used in recipes calling for Irish Cream Liqueur.
- 7Recipe makes 44.75oz = 1323.42ml.
- 8A serving size is 1.3oz (37ml) (37.0g) = 35 servings per recipe.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur (With Eggs)
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g