Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Of all the Irish cream recipes here, I haven't found any quite like this one. I discovered this in the Company's Coming Gifts from the Kitchen cookbook a couple of years ago and I've never bought Bailey's again. I gave a bottle to my cousin and his wife for Christmas one year and he claims it's better than the original! Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 weeks -- if it actually lasts that long!!
- 311.84 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 382.71 g can evaporated milk
- 59.14 ml milk
- 14.79 ml nestle Quik chocolate milk mix (or other instant chocolate milk powder)
- 0.59 ml coconut flavoring
- 4.92 ml instant coffee granules, crushed
- 236.59 ml Irish whiskey (or other, I usually end up using Canadian Rye)
- Mix all ingredients except whiskey in blender until smooth.
- Add whiskey and mix. Pour into jar with tight-fitting lid and store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.