Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Of all the Irish cream recipes here, I haven't found any quite like this one. I discovered this in the Company's Coming Gifts from the Kitchen cookbook a couple of years ago and I've never bought Bailey's again. I gave a bottle to my cousin and his wife for Christmas one year and he claims it's better than the original! Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 weeks -- if it actually lasts that long!!
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon nestle Quik chocolate milk mix (or other instant chocolate milk powder)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules, crushed
- 1 cup Irish whiskey (or other, I usually end up using Canadian Rye)
- Mix all ingredients except whiskey in blender until smooth.
- Add whiskey and mix. Pour into jar with tight-fitting lid and store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.