Recipe by MarraMamba
Ice Milk is not ice cream but it will give you the feeling of the frozen treat with far more ease and no machine needed. When it comes out all frozen, let it sit for a few minutes in the sun and then stir it up, it is much more like ice cream at that point. Even better, you can make as much as you want at a time :) For the flavorings, add to your taste, obviously if you choose fresh fruit you may want more than an extract flavoring. Cooking time is actually time to freeze.
- 1 cup milk, any kind
- 1 teaspoon artificial sweetener (or sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or chocolate pieces or syrup or fresh fruit or lemon extract)
Directions See How It's Made
- Choose a bowl or ceramic mug, any container that can be frozen and will hold as much as you make. If its tupperware and you choose to use the lid, remember it will be harder to remove when frozen, otherwise use plastic wrap. (told you this is easy :) ).
- Mix all ingredients in the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Next day, let it sit in sun for a few minutes then stir it and you will have ice milk. Until then it just looks like frozen ice lol.