1/1 Photo of Homemade Ice Cream - No-Cook Version
Mother's no-cook very versatile ice cream recipe that's rich and creamy. Add fruits of your choice, peppermint candy, or chocolate chips and marshmallows. Time does not include churning ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (13 ounce) cans evaporated milk (skim or whole)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2-2 quarts milk (skim or whole)
FOR FRUIT VERSION
- 1 -3 cup mashed fresh fruit, such as strawberries or 1 -3 cup peach (puree in blender) (optional)
- 1 1/2-2 1/2 cups sugar, as needed to sweeten fruit (optional)
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients and 1 quart of the milk, adding fruit if desired (optional).
- 2Pour into a 2-gallon ice cream freezer.
- 3Add enough of the remaining 1-quart milk to fill the ice cream canister to the fill line on the canister.
- 4You may not need all of this last quart.
- 5Do not over-fill the canister.
- 6Make ice cream according to manufacturer's instructions for the ice cream freezer/churn.
- 7VARIATION: For Peppermint and Chocolate: Crush 1 small bag of peppermint candy pieces and add 1 small (6 oz) bag of chocolate mini-chips.
- 8Add marshmallows and/or nuts, if desired.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Ice Cream - No-Cook Version
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.6
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 139.1 mg
- Sodium 202.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 59.8 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: