Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very very very easy thing to teach to your kids! Perfect for a hot summer day.
- 2 cups custard (creme anglaise)
- 500 g frozen fruit
- 1 7⁄8 ounces smarties candies (optional, could also use m&m's, chocolate chips, caramel, etc...)
- Put the frozen fruits in the food processor. After, add the English custard sauce. Mix until it looks like ice cream.
- Add the final touch, such as the smarties or anything else and enjoy!
- You can put it a bit in the freezer to make it less liquid.