Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was introduced to houmous by a Greek friend, and have loved it ever since. This recipe is relatively healthy too, and this is everything you need to make celery taste great!
- 410 g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl, cover and chill until required.
- Keeps for 2 days in the fridge.
Followed the recipe as written and then tested and felt it need a little something more, so added a teaspoon of minced garlic and a teaspoon of cumin and a little smoked paprika! Yummy! Serving to guest tonight with Kittencal's Kittencal's Garlic Baked Pita Chips!