Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I really enjoy a warm, creamy cup of hot chocolate on cold evenings. This recipe has a wonderful rich chocolate flavor without being too sweet. I came up with the recipe after trying one that wasn't sweet enough. All the ingredients are staples in my kitchen and I always have it on hand to serve or give as gifts.
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in self locking bags or airtight containers.
- TO serve: Add 1/4- 1/2 Cup of mix to 1 mug of very hot water.