Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
I used to sell this at craft fairs, and I always sold out. It's terrific on a sandwich.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Stirring constantly, boil until thick-- this happens very quickly.
- Pour into a sterilized jar or even a clean tupperware container and store in refrigerator-- has a long life.
- Triple this recipe to fill five 1/2-cup size jars, like baby food jars.
- Makes a great gift!
Great on corned beef. Fast and easy to make with ingredients I always have on hand. If you use the oil to coat the measuring cup, the honey comes out more easily.