Nonfat! Yummy! Non-Flavored Yogurt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour one gallon of milk or less into a container big enough for the milk and put on the stove on high. *Make sure it isn't burning*.
- 2Wait until it is boiling or very hot and get it off the stove.
- 3Add the spoon of yogurt into milk and mix gently.
- 4Wrap in old blankets so it stays warm. Put in cabinet and leave it there overnight.
- 5Next morning, the milk should be yogurt (well something between looking like jello and yogurt). Mix it so it looks like yogurt. Eat or add any of the optional ingredients and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Homemade Yogurt (Dhaee)
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 154.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: