Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nonfat! Yummy! Non-Flavored Yogurt!
Make and share this Homemade Homemade Yogurt (Dhaee) recipe from Food.com.
- Pour one gallon of milk or less into a container big enough for the milk and put on the stove on high. *Make sure it isn't burning*.
- Wait until it is boiling or very hot and get it off the stove.
- Add the spoon of yogurt into milk and mix gently.
- Wrap in old blankets so it stays warm. Put in cabinet and leave it there overnight.
- Next morning, the milk should be yogurt (well something between looking like jello and yogurt). Mix it so it looks like yogurt. Eat or add any of the optional ingredients and enjoy!