Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
Sugar-free and gluten-free, these bars make a great breakfast or afternoon snack!
Make and share this Homemade Healthy Granola Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2⁄3 cup mixed nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried fruits
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350, and grease an 8" x 8" pan.
- Combine oats, nuts, fruit, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix together peanut butter, honey and vanilla.
- Add nut mixture to peanut butter mixture. Stir until completely combined.
- Spread mixture evenly into baking pan.
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool before slicing and serving.