Sugar-free and gluten-free, these bars make a great breakfast or afternoon snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350, and grease an 8" x 8" pan.
- 2Combine oats, nuts, fruit, cinnamon and salt.
- 3Mix together peanut butter, honey and vanilla.
- 4Add nut mixture to peanut butter mixture. Stir until completely combined.
- 5Spread mixture evenly into baking pan.
- 6Bake for 13 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool before slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Healthy Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 181.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: