1/2 Photos of Homemade Hash Browns Potatoes
Missy Wombat's Note:
Sick of craving hashbrowns and finding that all the frozen ones in the supermarket have tallow in them? Make this recipe. It's simple AND it's good. A good reason not to bother with the bought version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the potatoes and onion in a cloth and wring out the moisture.
- 2Lightly mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Use a heavy bottomed frying pan for cooking the potato mix.
- 4When oil is hot put in tablespoons of mixture, pressing down a little for more contact with hot pan.
- 5These look better if a little lacy.
- 6When golden turn and cook the other side.
- 7Keep cooked ones in a warm oven.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Hash Browns Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (1420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1234.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 149.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 236.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 29.3 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 33.5 g