Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
THIS IS NOT LIKE HASH FROM A CAN! This was passed down from my mom. If you like comfort food this is for you! This is a general recipe, you can alter how much ingredients to use depending on how many servings you want!
- Depending on the size of your roast) I cook my roast slow to make it more tender.
- Once the roast is cooked throughout let sit to cool down.
- Start slicing your potatos into 1/4 inch slices ( I use my food processor).
- Heat a large pan with your Tbsp of oil starting with a higher temperature.
- Add your potatos to pan and let them get a little crisp to them.
- Add your onion (diced small).
- Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Turn the heat down
- Start pulling your roast apart into to shredded pieces.
- Add roast to your potatos.
- Usually takes about 20 minutes to cook from here.