Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a good friend years ago. It is really nice lotion and makes a lot!
Make and share this Homemade Hand Lotion recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 lb) jarunibase lotion (Unibase available at pharmacy)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle glycerin
- 24 ounces distilled water
- 1⁄2 ounce essential oil (or your favorite perfume)
- food coloring (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl with mixer on low speed so not to whip too much air into the lotion.
- Store in jars.