Recipe by Christie*
These burgers are very moist and are easy to make. Everyone I've made these for always love them. Hope you do too!!
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 medium onion, peeled
- 1 medium potato, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2-1 cup breadcrumbs or 2 -3 slices bread, cut or torn into small pieces (may need more or less)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the potato and then the onion in a large bowl.
- Add 1 of the eggs and mix with spoon or hands (you can add the salt and pepper at this time if you like).
- Add the beef (or chicken) and the other egg, mix until well blended.
- Add the breadcrumbs until the mixture sticks together but is not too dry.
- Remember to add salt and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- You can bbq, fry or broil the burgers for 10-15 minutes.