1/4 Photos of Homemade Hamburgers
These burgers are very moist and are easy to make. Everyone I've made these for always love them. Hope you do too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate the potato and then the onion in a large bowl.
- 2Add 1 of the eggs and mix with spoon or hands (you can add the salt and pepper at this time if you like).
- 3Add the beef (or chicken) and the other egg, mix until well blended.
- 4Add the breadcrumbs until the mixture sticks together but is not too dry.
- 5Remember to add salt and pepper.
- 6Shape mixture into 4 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- 7You can bbq, fry or broil the burgers for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 213.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 29.0 g