This is a great, simple, and inexpensive pizza to make. My family doesn't like a pizza with all of the extra's on it and this works for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Leave the refrigerator biscuits in the container on the counter for about 10 minutes, it is easier to spread the refrigerator rolls out when they are at room temperature.
- 2Open the containers and squish the rolls out onto a greased pizza pan, slightly over lapping the rolls. On big you want your pizza depends on how spread out you put the rolls and how thick you want the dough.
- 3Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes at 375 only until the dough puffs and starts to get stiff to the touch, just before it starts to brown.
- 4Remove dough from the oven.
- 5Mix the tomato sauce and oregano together.
- 6Spread tomato sauce mix onto the dough.
- 7Spread the hamburger over the sauce.
- 8Spread the shredded mozzerella cheese over the hamburger.
- 9Sprinkle pineapple over the cheese.
- 10Bake the pizza another 10 minutes at 375 or until the cheese is melted and the dough just starts to turn brown.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Hamburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.5
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.8 mg
- Sodium 529.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 19.0 g