Recipe by sae2008
This is a great, simple, and inexpensive pizza to make. My family doesn't like a pizza with all of the extra's on it and this works for dinner.
Top Review by stingrays
I think if I had bakedthe dough a little bit longer it would have been much better. I was afraid to overbake it so it was a bit soggy in the middle. I will definately try it again!
- 16 ounces safeway refrigerator biscuits, in roll container
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb browned hamburger, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces pineapple chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Leave the refrigerator biscuits in the container on the counter for about 10 minutes, it is easier to spread the refrigerator rolls out when they are at room temperature.
- Open the containers and squish the rolls out onto a greased pizza pan, slightly over lapping the rolls. On big you want your pizza depends on how spread out you put the rolls and how thick you want the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes at 375 only until the dough puffs and starts to get stiff to the touch, just before it starts to brown.
- Remove dough from the oven.
- Mix the tomato sauce and oregano together.
- Spread tomato sauce mix onto the dough.
- Spread the hamburger over the sauce.
- Spread the shredded mozzerella cheese over the hamburger.
- Sprinkle pineapple over the cheese.
- Bake the pizza another 10 minutes at 375 or until the cheese is melted and the dough just starts to turn brown.