Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I used to make this in college. It's artery-hardening, but very good. It's similar to cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper, but much tastier and not much more work.
- Start water boiling for pasta.
- Heat oil or butter in skillet.
- Add onions and garlic and saute.
- When wilted, add beef and seasonings.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and prepare with milk, butter and cheese sauce packet.
- Set aside over low heat.
- When beef is only slightly pink, add tomatoes.
- Continue cooking till meat is done.
- Stir beef mixture into mac and cheese, add extra cheese and stir until melted.