1/39 Photos of Homemade Hamburger Buns (Bread Machine)
You will never want to buy hamburger buns again after trying this recipe. Easy to do using a bread machine and so awesome! You can also top rolls with sesame seeds after brushing with melted butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients, except butter, in pan of bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2Select dough setting.
- 3When cycle is complete, turn out onto floured surface.
- 4Cut dough in half and roll each half out to a 1" thick circle.
- 5Cut each half into six 3 1/2" rounds with inverted glass as a cutter.
- 6Place on greased baking sheet far apart and brush with melted butter.
- 7Cover and let rise until doubled, about one hour.
- 8Bake at 350° for 9 minutes.
- 9Note: Oven temperatures vary so check after 9 minutes to see if done. Some reviewers baked these anywhere from 12 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Hamburger Buns (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 181.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g