My mom and family love the recipe, my grandma passed it on to my mom and then my mom taught me how to make it. It is a great yummy fast recipe. It takes about 10 minutes to make and about forty-five minutes to bake.
- Lightly brown pie crust for 6 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Mix eggs, ham and cheese together.
- Lay spinach down on bottom on of pie crust.
- Pour in mixture.
- Lay more spinach on top of mixture.
- Put more cheddar cheese on top until you cant see the spinach.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown or center is done.